What is Futureology?
"The study of your future college and career possibilities."
From the CUSD Website:
We provide personalized, face-to- face meetings and group workshops for ALL students and families that need guidance during and after regular school hours – 1:30pm - 9pm. In addition, we build a comprehensive college-and- career-going culture for students by organizing events for post-secondary opportunities as well as providing robust, easy-to- use resource materials.
Highlights of events
SAT-ACT Bootcamp (for CUSD Junior students)
- Starts Wednesday, March 6 at 6:30 - 7:30 PM - LiveOnLine (web-based)
- This bootcamp shows you how to mentally prepare and succeed on the SAT & ACT. Learn about the structure, format, and content of the exams and some effective strategies and techniques for maximizing your test score. This 6 session program focuses on the most essential topics and questions of each exam.
- SAT-ACT Bootcamp Flyer
Upcoming Spring Events
- How to Play the College Recruiting Game - Monday, March 27 at 6:30-7:30pm OnLine Webinar
- Finding Your Best Fit College - Tuesday, April 16 at 6:00-7:00pm at San Juan Hills High
- Secrets of Financial Aid & The Early FAFSA - Monday, May 8 at 6:00-7:30pm OnLine Webinar
- "DO WHAT YOU ARE" Interpretation - The Doorway to Your Future - Thursday, May 25 at 6:00-7:30pm Local CUSD High School
- Stand Out On You College Essay - May - TBD